Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact, and team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Build the company’s financial infrastructure to support Roundforest’s smooth growth.
This position reports to Ziv Noy, VP Finance & Partnerships.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the controller role if you’re excellent and excited about:
- Building the financial infrastructure of a fast-growing start-up,
- Managing the preparation of external and internal reporting.
- Building and managing the company’s budget and cash flow.
- Maximize financial efficiency through innovative process development.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining financial controls and guidelines and leading the preparation of the monthly reporting packages.
- Stay updated with accounting and reporting developments and lead their implementation.
- Managing different tax issues.
- Work closely with Tech, Product, Growth, and the rest of the company to support their financial and operational needs.
- Working with external accountants and bookkeepers.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA.
- 2+ years of experience in one of the big 4 accounting firms.
- 2+ years of experience as an assistant controller in a start-up/hi-tech company with more than 150 employees.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience with ERP system.
- Strong analytical skills and business orientation. Passionate about business and financial models.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, high standards of precision and accuracy.
- Problem solving approach.
- Self-starter, proactive, independent, ambitious, and energetic.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of US GAAP.
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.
Are you getting goosebumps reading about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you – so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
#Controller #FinanceDepartment #CPA #FinancialController
#HiringNow , #GetHired , #Hiring , #startupjobs
#roundforest , #ShoppingSimplified, #lifeatroundforest , #startupnation
To learn more about Roundforest’s spirit, click- https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/