Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Full-stack Engineer’s Mission:
Having a direct impact on how our product is developed, enabling millions to make more informed online purchasing decisions.
This position reports to VP Engineering.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the full-stack engineer role if you’re excited about the following:
- Working as a full stack developer on a Product team that focuses on outcome, rather than throughput.
- Experiencing all aspects of the product development process, including: frontend, backend, data exploration, prototyping, infrastructure, and security.
- Incorporating feedback from consumers into products that improve consumer’s online shopping experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development, working on production systems, preferably B2C
- Experience in developing and maintaining Web Applications (preferably ROR, Node.js, React), both frontend and backend.
- Passionate about building great products with beautiful UX
- Solid communications skills both verbally and in writing
- Lover of eCommerce – big plus
We offer a competitive salary, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks(Unlimited vacation days policy, high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget and more)
Curious about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you – so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
To learn more about Roundforest’s spirit click- https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/