Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Marketing Program Manager Mission:
Driving the execution of the Acquisition & Marketing strategy.
This position reports to Yonatan Loewidt, CTO.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the Marketing Program Manager role if you’re excited about the following:
- Deliver on user acquisition projects. Key projects include working with SEM Experts, Copy Writers, Translators, Engineers, Designers and Product Managers.
- Author functional requirements, design specifications, roadmaps, status updates, or other documents.
- Drive team(s)/partners to meet project goals through meetings, processes, and influence. Drive detailed discussions and high-level alignment.
- Check the quality of deliverables.
- Communicate effectively up to company leadership, and across disparate stakeholder groups such as product, engineering, and marketing.
- Improve project and process efficiency. Optimize cross-team processes that improve team efficacy and delivery.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Project/Product Manager, writing requirements, setting processes, and facilitating teams.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Digital Marketer, hands-on implementing user acquisition campaigns.
- Experience with experiment planning and statistical analysis.
- Enthusiastic about Roundforest’s consumer-focused mission and culture of creative-impact empowerment.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.
Are you getting goosebumps reading about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you – so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
#HiringNow , #GetHired , #Hiring , #startupjobs
#roundforest , #shoppingmadeeasy , #lifeatroundforest , #startupnation
To learn more about Roundforest’s spirit click- https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/