Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Product Designer’s Mission:
Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes and Production Handoff.
This position reports to our VP of Engineering, Yogev Levi-Shaked.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the Product Designer role if you’re excited about the following:
- Transforming ideas into simple usable features and dealing with the continuous challenge of making the complicated simple, fun, and accessible
- Develop design concepts that put users first, while helping us meet our business goals
- Collaborate with other designers, engineers, and product managers
- Create detailed UX prototypes for new features covering all possible interactions
- At least 1-year work experience in digital products design
- Data-driven with a deep understanding of UX methodologies and applying user-centric design principles
- Proven skillset of Sketch, Invision, Figma, and other design and prototyping tools.
- Proven portfolio of UX and UI designs for web applications
- Enthusiastic about Roundforest's consumer-focused mission and culture of creative-impact empowerment.
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.
Are you getting goosebumps reading about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you - so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
#ProductDesign, #InformationTechnology, #Design/Creative, #Usability, #UI, #UX
#HiringNow , #GetHired , #Hiring , #startupjobs
#roundforest , #shoppingSimplified, #lifeatroundforest , #startupnation
To learn more about Roundforest's spirit click- https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/