Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Senior Organic Growth Manager’s Mission:
Build and Implement organic growth strategies.
This position reports to Yonatan Loewidt, CTO.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the Senior Organic Growth Manager role if you’re excited about the following:
- Being the first ever organic growth manager at Roundforest, setting up vision, strategy and infrastructure to the operation.
- Developing and executing a strategy that allows consumers to find our offering via Organic channel.
- Building and leading an efficient cross functional Organic Growth operation.
- Building content programs that drive value to consumers.
- Forming out strategic partnership with significant players in the ecosystem.
- Ensuring SEO best practices are implemented.
- 4+ Years of organic activity management of B2C company
- Enthusiastic about Roundforest’s consumer-focused mission and culture of creative-impact empowerment.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.
Are you getting goosebumps reading about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you – so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
#SEO, #Growth, #ContentMarketing, #HiringNow , #GetHired , #Hiring , #startupjobs, #retentionjobs #marketingjobs
#roundforest , #shoppingmadeeasy , #lifeatroundforest , #startupnation
To learn more about Roundforest’s spirit click- https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/