Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Senior Product Manager’s Mission:
Empower the Product team to discover & build viable solutions for hard problems in a way that delight consumers and serve the business
This position reports to VP of Product.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the Product Manager role if you’re excited about the following:
- Leading a cross-functional team, generally comprised of a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.
- Developing a deep understanding of consumers, our users, and how they engage with our products.
- Identifying solutions to problems with many constraints, evaluating risks in a sound manner, and presenting your findings in a well-structured, data-driven, written narrative.
- Be accountable for the results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Demonstrated ability to learn various functional areas of the business – engineering, design, partnership, marketing, etc.
- Experience with US B2C products is a plus.
- Enthusiastic about Roundforest’s consumer-focused mission and culture of creative-impact empowerment.
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.
Are you getting goosebumps reading about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you – so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
#product #productmanagement #productmanager #productowner #productdesign #digitalproduct #productdiscovery #productmanagment #productleaders
#HiringNow , #GetHired , #Hiring , #startupjobs
#roundforest , #shoppingSimplified, #lifeatroundforest , #startupnation
To learn more about Roundforest’s spirit click- https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/