Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources and scale of an established company and the energy, impact, and team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Strategic Partnerships Manager’s Mission:
Form new strategic partnerships, maintain strong relationships with our existing partners, maximize partner sales, and improve commercial terms without sacrificing consumer value.
This position reports to Ziv Noy, VP of Finance.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the Strategic Partnerships Manager role if you’re excellent and excited about the following::
- Own relationships with existing partners, mainly US-based eCommerce marketplaces, sellers, affiliate networks, and merchants. Successfully manage the expectations of our partners.
- Exploring and forming new partnerships with sellers, marketplaces, affiliate networks, and merchants.
- Form new strategic partnerships with industry-leading players and business partners - leveraging Roundforest’s existing strength in the industry to establish more alliances and partnerships.
- Work closely with Tech, Product, Growth, and the rest of the company to accomplish mutual goals.
- Provide unparalleled customer service - act on and respond to every partner request in a timely fashion.
- Creating collateral marketing and sales materials, including presentations, white papers, pitch decks, and blurbs.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Mother tongue level English speaker.
- 2+ years of experience in business development and managing partnerships in the US.
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting/investment banking - advantage.
- Experience working in the eCommerce space is a big plus.
- Superior communication and excellent relationship-building capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills. The ability to dive deep into the numbers and data, assess opportunities, and work closely with the product teams to determine success and provide feedback.
- Strong business orientation. Passionate about business models, funnels, and new opportunities. Great negotiation skills and experience working with contracts.
- Highly driven and motivated. Don't take ‘No’ for an answer - but in a pleasant/friendly way.
- Technical understanding that allows for easy interaction with developers and PMs.
- Self-starter, ambitious, and energetic. Knows how to operate both tactically and strategically.
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.
Are you getting goosebumps reading about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you - so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
#Partnerships #BizDev #Partnershipsmanager #BusinessDevelopment#BizDevManager
#HiringNow , #GetHired , #Hiring , #startupjobs
#roundforest , #shoppingSimplified, #lifeatroundforest , #startupnation
To learn more about Roundforest's spirit, click - https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/